- Achchuthan, S., von der Heidt, T., Scherrer, P and Sorwar, G (2021). A consumer values-based approach to enhancing green consumption. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 28 (699-715) (Indexed in Scopus and Web of Science).
- Gurmeet, M., von der Heidt, T., Sorwar, G and Achchuthan, S (2021). What motivates young Indian consumers to buy organic food. Journal of International Consumer Marketing. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1080/08961530.2021.2000919 (Endorsed by COPE and Indexed in Scopus and Emerging Sources Citation Index).
- Achchuthan, S., Prahalathan, B., Umanakenan, R., Kajenthiran. K. (2021). Enhancing Behavioural Intention among Young Consumers to Choose Green Hotels: Evidence from a Frontier Market.10th International Conference on Management and Economics (ICME) 2021, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka (pp. 360-372).
- Sasiraj, S., Umanakenan, R., & Achchuthan, S. (2020). Knowledge sharing behaviour among Sri Lankan public University undergraduates: An application and extension of the theory of planned behaviour. 3rd Research Conference on Business Studies (RCBS), 2020, Vavuniya Campus, University of Jaffna.
- Achchuthan, S., von der Heidt, T., Sorwar, G and Scherrer, P. (2019). Consumers’ personal values towards green consumption: A review, in JE Richard & D Kadirov (eds.), ANZMAC 2019: Winds of Change, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Achchuthan, S., von der Heidt, T., Sorwar, G and Scherrer, P. (2019). Green offering-related consumption values: A review and research agenda, in JE Richard & D Kadirov (eds.), ANZMAC 2019: Winds of Change, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Achchuthan, S. (2018). Antecedents and Consequences of Pro-Environmental Purchasing Behaviour in the Developing Country (Sri Lankan) Context, in N Robertson & R Casidy (eds.), ANZMAC Mid-Year Doctoral Colloquium, Department of Marketing, Deakin University, Australia.
- Achchuthan, S., & Jebarajakirthy, C. (2017). An application of retailing service quality practices influencing customer loyalty toward retailers. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 35 (7), 842-857. (Endorsed by COPE and Indexed in Scopus and Web of Science).
- Jebarajakirthy, C., Thaichon, P., & Achchuthan, S. (2017). Promoting condom usage to male sex workers in Thailand: development of a conceptual framework: social marketing perspective. International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, 14(4), 495-512. (Endorsed by COPE and Indexed in Scopus and Emerging Sources Citation Index).
- Achchuthan, S., Umanakenan, R., & Kajenthiran, K. (2017). Comprehensive model for understanding and enhancing pro-environmental purchase behavior: Towards a conceptual framework. Journal of Business Studies, 4(1), 1-24. (Published by University of Jaffna).
- Achchuthan, S., Jebarajakirthy, C., Karunanithy, M and Kajenthiran, K. (2017). Comprehensive moderated mediated mechanism for enhancing customer loyalty for supermarkets, in L Robinson, L Brennan & M Reid (eds.), ANZMAC 2017: Marketing for Impact, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Achchuthan, S., & Velnampy, T. (2016). Enhancing purchase intentions towards sustainability: The influence of Environmental Attitude, Perceived Consumer effectiveness, health consciousness and social influence. Journal of Research for Consumers, 16 (30), 79- 105. (Endorsed by DOAJ and Indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index).
- Kajenthiran, K., Karunanithy, M., & Achchuthan, S. (2016). Antecedents of youth’s intentions in seeking microcredit: Evidence from Jaffna district, Sri Lanka. International Journal of Accounting & Business Finance, 2(1), 78-99. (Published by University of Jaffna).
- Achchuthan, S., Jebarajakirthy, C., Karunanithy, M and Kajenthiran, K. (2016). Enhancing customer loyalty to supermarkets through retailing service quality practices, In D Fortin & L Ozanne (eds.), ANZMAC 2016: Marketing in the post-disciplinary era, University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Sivathaasan, N., & Achchuthan, S. (2014). The Effect of Duality/Non-Duality of CEO, Board Size, Meeting, Committee on Domestic Shareholdings: Empirical Evidence from Sri Lanka. Corporate Ownership & Control, 11(4), 321-337. (Endorsed by COPE and Indexed in Scopus).
- Achchuthan, S., & Nimalathasan, B. (2013). Relationship between entrepreneurial motivation and entrepreneurial intention: A case study of management undergraduates of the University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, In S Amaratunge & R Ajward (eds.), International Conference on Business Management, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
- Achchuthan, S. & Nimalathasan, B. (2012). Entrepreneurial motivation and self-employment intention: case study on management undergraduates of university of Jaffna, In CN Wickramasinghe & WM madururupperuma (eds.), Serious in Management Business (Economics and Entrepreneurship). University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.